Sunday, September 27, 2009

27sePtember'2009 (: 9:43am
Hve not bEing bLoGgin sInce the staRt of attaChment! CoS I'm reaLly tirEd. Due tO the irreGular wOrking hOurs, I endEd up wIth irreGular eaTing haBIt thaT makeS me FAT!! ={ I'm reAlly wOrried that I cOuldn't cOmplete mY skiLls On time =( theN I wiLl faiL my atTachment. TwO mOre weeK to the enD Of my attAchmEnt #.# 8 mOre dayS to my daY bUt what's the bIg dEal! I have gOt attacHment! And I'm turning nInetEen =( sadded! OLd alreaDy..
Well, tOday wOke up at 7plus 8 tO cOok spaGhetTi =} firsT tiMe cOoking spahEtti wIth tomatO sauCe plUs bacon! Hmm. The tasTe? Not baD anD of cOurse edIble! Haha! XD I'm feeLing sO tired nOw.
YtD weNt to novena nTuc rOadshoW! (: at first reaLly can'T get uSed to It bUt stIll have to try mY bEst! (: then I gOtten One sales bUt frankly sPeaking, I was quiTe slacK! (x haha! DurinG break, wenT walk walk wIth wenDy then saW thiS shOes v cUte sO temptin to bUy bUt I'm reallY broke! It 79bUcks! I have reAlized that I shOuld stop bUying stuFf for myself cOs I have gOt no scHool fees. And gEt to knOw wenJie and he is like mE la! EverythIng mUst pay bY hImself. He sO pathetic la! Say wanna save mOney thEn one daY only onE meal! Then say wan to cUt dowN Fats whEn he Is alReady sO skiNny! LOL! SOmethinG is wrOng with hiM. Hee =P
Tml have gOt attachMent agAin! I gOnna have baD slEeping timIng agAin! MOrning shIft have to wakE up at 4am then normal slp 1am. #.# hai! =( u wanT to watCh accIdent that mOvie but dOn knOw nIce or nOt. TakE carE then.. (:
p.s. I misS u!

No comments: