Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm sayinG this one last tiMe..

Because I know that u are reading my blog that's why I'm blogging it often. U know that the first time I saw the smiley that u tag on my board, I smile (: u did it in surprising me.
Somehow trying to forget about the existence of u in my life but litt litt thing always remind me of u. Today was searching for rough paper then I found the cute clothes that u gave it to me for my Ipod >.<
Bit and pieces of memories appeared one after another! I miss you I miss your everything. Do u miss me? Or perhaps u are too busy to miss me. Ever since we break up till now, I still love you. I somehow know that u still love me, am I right? I don know or u already started to forget me bit by bit! How I wish that i can hug u in my arms. I don like myself to cry but I just can't control. And u are really good at pretending that nothing happen. That time when u purposely ask your friend who I'm then she say I'm ur girlfriend then u say she is my ex girlfriend. U know how much it hurts.. Maybe after those girls know that u are single then they might go after u. I don know what u r thinking. Do u know why I call u to tell me we are impossible? Cos I no longer want to have any hope that we will be tgt anymore. I'm tired! Really. Life still goes on................. Cos I'm learning to let go cos u no longer want me back cos u told me that it's over!

Today went to henca then we saw shawn and jeff after that we went vivo (: I saw this white guinea pig (X but yew tee pet shop ones are cuter (: eh then walk awhile, saw Kenneth working (: eh. Then went cck to buy stuff for chalet! So ex!!!! =(
Hai! recently have been chatting with chris and Kenneth! Whatever happening now there are only two person who understand how I'm feeling now. O.o my chalet is at downtown room 1623. Hope thatvit will be fun (X
Goonight!
P.s. M L I M U !

No comments: