Sunday, September 13, 2009

In my lifE, alOt cOme and gO bUt oF course sOme staY (: ppl tOld me sOme Ppl is jUst a "passerBy" in yOur life and I think iT's trUe tOo. (:
Today wEnt cOmex intenDing to gEt a phOne bUt end up I dIdn't =( i'm brOke la =.=
hai =( meet uP witH chriS and richsOn. Then chrIS waS disappOinted that thIs iT fAir don have the camerA he wanTed >.< thEn richsOn kEep distuRbinG me la *pissed* then chris tOld me that we still quite close cOntaCt LOL! I he kEep disturbinG me lO! PerhaPS he is dOing this to other gIrls too bUt weLl I dOn gIve a daMn (: hee. TodaY we atE iCe cReam hee =P *pP Owe me iCe cream o!" hee =P today got gaStric agaIn but Im fIne! Hee (: sIan tMl have to gO henCa agAin >.< hOpe I wOn't be laTe!! >.< my attachmEnt is cOming and u wiLl be daMn bUsy =(
P.s. MissInG (:

No comments: