Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm feeling sooo tired >.<

Ytd slp at around 3 then wake up at 10plus. Previous night sleep at 2plus then wake up at 7plus >.< cos was chatting with Gary through the phone >.< he broke my record for not chattin on the phone >.< haha! Hmmm. Today I just feel like sleeping the whole day but I can't #.#
ytd after gg office then went out with Gary, Kenneth and elin. Actually wanted to watch movie but no interestin movie =( eh. Then I saw the hamster keychain very cute then inserted 3X$1 into the machine then end up nothing come out =( I was disappointed! hmmm. Then after that decided to go Kbox but kenneth didn't really sing only me and elin keep singing and Gary sing abit! Well, Gary voice quite nice eh! He is good in singing jay Chou's songs (: wah seh! I kept being bully by them la keep saying me small eyes and short! Is Gary too tall la =X hee. After that went to eat yoshinoya! But Kenneth nv eat! No wonder he so thin! >.< eh. While we eating, the atmosphere is like super quiet and it's like the four of us is like stranger #•# hee. After we finished our food we finally started talking (X chit chat for like 1hour plus then home sweet home (: hope u guys did enjoy yourself (:
P.s. I will always be there for u when u need me that's a promise!!

No comments: