Thursday, September 17, 2009

I started to reAlized that I'm reaLly bad in remembEring thIngs =(
It's gEttIng frOm bad tO wOrst >.< perhaps wHen you asK me, "whaT diD u dO ytD?" I miGhT neEd to awhile tO think anD theN teLl u.
And if u askEd me, "wHat dId u dO the day befOre ytd?". I can teLl u I can't rMb anymOre.
MayBe it's becaUse I didn't wanT tO rmb liTt liTt things thaT haPpened in my life. BUt sOme thing I dO rMb (X I caN't rmB thE tIme and daTe bUt I rmb thE stuFf thaT we dO (:
Ytd wOrking at novena anD I gOnna One salEs bUt need to pass tO brenDan to dO it (: then tOday wOrking at novena agAin! I'm tiRed of stanDing >.< my pOor lEgs! Hai =( hmmm. omG sO faSt attachMent is cOming bUt well, I still lOok fOrward to gO out On fridaY, sat, sUn and Mon (X onCe my attacHment start, then I don have timE perhaps evEn I have is onLy evening if I wOrk mOrning shift! >.<

No comments: