Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm exhausted =(

Back from chalet! (: didn't really sleep. Now feeling so tired!!!! >.< just ate cup noodle (X and now I'm lyinG On my beD (X haha!
First day of chalet got shi qi, angie, Gloria, zhen ling, sylvia and me (: actually quite fun we started the fire with our own Hand without the help from guys (: we are awesome! Hee =P after BBQ then play mahjong, play poker and drink! I drink quite alot but didn't get drunk >.< then turn in at 4plus! Hmmm. Wake up at 7plus cos sylvia have to leave earlier. =( oh ya! Angie so noisy la! Keep disturbing us when we wanted to sleep *beatbeat* hee!
Second day!
My phone is dead. I was sad cos I can't survive without phone >.<
Everyone left shi qi and angie cos they wanted to acc me (: they so sweet la! Love u girls (X hmmm then ard 3plus, chris, Kenneth and two other friend came (: one call Gary another one, erm.. Can't rmb! Just get to know them like ytd and ytd they ton at the chalet with us (: very fun lo! Co they very friendly so very easy to get along (: we played truth or dare and the game that we need to guess number one! After that went to red house there but only walk pass (X quite creepy!!! I'm scared at that moment of time. After that go back to sleep! Cos I'm really tired. Oh ya! And anw kenneth's friend zhi hong also stay overnight with ua then he gay with Gary. Eeeyer!!!! >.<
Haha! For second night BBQ, my ex bf came which is richson, and a few of my classmates (: not forgetting elin. She so cute lo! Hee =p really have lots of fun (: thanks guys for acc us thru the night! (:
Well, I realized I have started to dislike...
And I don wan you back!
P.s. I M U M L

No comments: