Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sometimes I really feel so helpless. Cos I hve to pay for my everything. My bill, school fees, own expenses bascially all! Tell me, at my age which child pay for their everything? I started working at the age of fourteen. Some times I am just feeling soo tired. Perhaps this is what life is all about. Trying to maintain my smile when I meet new ppl when I hang out with friends. no point crying cos nothing will change. Trying hard to slp more everyday but I can't I just simply can't sleep! What the hell is happening.
=(
ytd went to work gotten two sales (: better than Monday but well it still consider as bad! But quite slack but the only thing is have to stand for the whole day >.< my poor legs!
Then he came and fetch me home (X hee. So happy that I don have to travel home alone!!!!! (: thanks ah!
I'm sorry that I cried that day. Too many thing in mind and it's not only about him but u >.< thanks for being there again when I cry cos having u with me, I know that I'm not alone (:

well. Life still goes on....

No comments: