Wednesday, January 27, 2010

finaLly haVe gOt the tIMe to blOg (:

28th Jan'2010 01:43am
i lOve Ang Chee SianG!
jUst beIng ranDom =P

when he iS yOung! (: sO cUte riGht! =D
the 4 lEtter wOrds t descRible Us (:

On 23th Jan'2010
wEnt vIvo wIth yIjia, pOoh anD My sIs (: whEre's Han-bI-Ler-bI?

pooH anD me (:



i reaLly lOve thIs phOto! im the phOtographer (x haha!

yiJia anD mY sIster (:

im tryIng to cOver up my uGly pImples anD pOoh cOpy me!

my mEmories becOming bad tO wOrst! caNt rmb stUff! =( bUsy wIth scHool, wOrk anD preSentatIon! STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and I kePt havIng nIgtmares latEly!
eXams fAll On 20, 22, 26th FeB! Doom Day! LOL!
mOnday is mY NSL praCticaL exAm! =( nOt PrepAred at aLL!
20Th feB Is my sIster bDay! (: shE Is tuRnin 21 thIs yEar.
What tO get For hEr?
got tO enD heRe!
P.S. I JuS Wan T STaY By uR sIde! (:


No comments: