Saturday, January 9, 2010

9th Jan'2009 00:18 (:
Its YEAR2010!!!!!
first weeks of school, i skipped lectures and tutorials despite the first day of school i say i wanna study hard! haha =D
I REALLY SHOULD STUDY HARD AND STOP SKIPPING LESSONS COS MY RESULTS SUPER BAD!

My Plan For This Year! (:
-Study Hard And Get Good GPA
-Get A Stable Part Time Job!
- After Having A Stable Income, Go And Get Car Licence!
-Go Lots Of Places With Him And Of Course Hope That He Love Me More!
-Hope That Some Of My Meaty Meaty Will Be Gone (X *HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!
-Not To Be Late For School.

*today went for interview and gotten this clinic assistance job (: i am really happy! woo.
working hours : 2.30pm to 5.30pm or 7pm to 9pm
working hours are short but to me its a prefect job so that i still have my time with Him.

photo taken today (: but i think the mini notebook camera is really BAD! LOUSY!
Basically what i have to complete ASAP is my NSL and ELAHA!!!!! STOP BEING LAZY!


Can u guys c the smiling face on the leg?
Just Wanna Tell u Guys, No Matter How Bad Life Is, We Must Learn To Smile! (:

GoodnIgHt!
Lots Of Love.

No comments: