Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1:18am 19jAn2o10

Can u gUys jUst stOp jUdging me baSed On whateveR u gUys fEel. To u aLl, I'm alWays in the wrOng anD have u aLl thOt of mY fEeling?
YOu gUys wIll nEver undeRstand hOw I fEel. I have enOugh! EnOugh of everyThinG. AlWays talk behInd mY baCk assUming that I cAn't hEar or u gUys thOt that yOu are sPeaking soFtly? NOw I thInk kEep quIet is whAt I gOing to dO nOw cOe argUe-inG is not gG to work anD u gUys wiLl jUst have thIs thInking that I'M jUst stUbborn and iGnOrant. #.#
And whEn u are bRoke, u havE mum to sPonsoRed u bUt I have nO One. U guys jUst dOn knOw how helPless I am. =(

I'm sOrry mY dEar! =( I kEpt stUff to mYself cOs I diDn't want to add On to uR burden. JUst waNt u to be haPpy (: AlThou crYing doesn't chanGe any faCt, proBlems stiLl exiSt bUt poUring my hEart out wIll deFinitely makEs me fEel bEtter! Crying makes my sOul fEels liGhter! (:
I'm fIne! (: jUst be there fOr me.
I'm sO hungRy nOw..={ I last atE at eleVEn plUs am bUt there arE snAcks in btw! =[ my stOmach is cOmplainiNg!
I'm miSsing u so mUch riGht nOw. I nEed huggs so badly right nOw >.<
gOodnighT!

No comments: