Monday, February 8, 2010

QuIck uPdates! (:

8thfEb'2010 12:32am

A fEw hOurs mOre, I havE to wakE up for scHool! =( PAS PRESENTATION! #.#
I'm rEally tireD!

On saT nIght (060210) stArted doinG my elaHa assIgnment anD paS presentation slIdes. EndEd up slEeping at 3+ AM! @.@
thEn wAke uP at ard 9am upOn hEarIng a bad nEws anD I sTarted cRyinG! =(
a fEw daYs baCk, my daD brOught a bIrd baCk. He fOund it On the fLOor strUggling anD he bElieved thAt of drOpped frOm the trEe. leG fracTureD! CannOt stanD at aLl.
It's smaLl. FeD the bIrd wIth rIce or prOrriDge. FIrst daY saW the bIrd, the fEathers nOt fUlly grOwn bUt afTer fEedIng fOr 4 to 5 dayS, the fEather becOme alot bUt stIll cannOt fLy! I nAme it "ponGpOng". It'S extrEmely cUte. I'm alWays the oNe whO fEd ponG poNg bUt it Died. I reAlly dOn knOw whY. =( *soB*
Went sEntosa wiTh elAine and ethEl On 050210. Quite fUn! Main purpoSe is to sUn tanned! (X bUt end uP I havE gt hEat rash >.< veRy iTchy! arGh!
On tuEs 020210, I waS sIck! HavIng feVer and fLu! >.< deSpite that, I Went to aCc hIm anD also weNt to wOrk! (: I'm respOnsible de Okay! (X
Mc fOr twO days! (: tues anD weD! on tueS nIte, jUstin sUdden tOld me thaT it's NS3 presentatIon On weD bUt nOne of the GrOup mEmbers dId anythIng sO have tO rUsh it Out on tues nIte bUt I didn't wEnt for pResentatIon =[
moNday 010210 PRACTICAL EXAM!
PASSED! But......waS tOld thAt the infOrmation tOo liTtle! #.# DIE!
TIme to sleep! (: wIll upLOad photo sOon!
P.S. baby u arE sO ...........! HuGg

No comments: