Tuesday, December 8, 2009

StArted bLoggInG at 11:57pm 8deCember'09
Days thaT im lOoking fOrward to...
10 dEcember'09, 11deC, 15 anD 16 DeC - cOs I wiLl be abLe to SeE u afTer my attacHment (:
18 DecembEr'09 mOnth-nivErsary? LasT day of atTachMent! =D
25 deCEmber'09 a daY to spenT wIth lOve Ones! (:
........................................................................................................................
Frankly speaking, it's a fact tHat I always lOok forward to see u =D that's whY I always caB over! I'm reallY brOke nOw!!
ReaLly glaD that u cAn gO hOme (: I knOw u mUst be haPpy tOo!
PerhaPs I shouldn't thInk too mUch I'm realLy tiRed =(
I always heaR whaTeveR stuff that my friend say abOut her bF and her stuff, I'm always very envy! >.<
I always hOpe that that accIdent didn't haPpened bUt my friend tOld me, "there mUst be a reasOn why suCh thing haPpen.".

I'm fEeling sO cOld nOw........

No comments: