Saturday, December 12, 2009

8.45am 11decEmber2009
I'm feEling sO tiRed reAlly tIred >.< I sleeP fOr arOund 8hoUrs? BUt the pasT fEw nIte Only arOund 3-4hoUrs of slEep.
AnYwAy, if u Get to reaD thIs poSt, I'm teLling u I'M CHUAWEITING I'M NOT HER!
I nV angRy that u cAlled wrOng naMe, I'm jUst saD. I'm reAlly reaLly saD. ThEre mUst be mEmories Of her rUnning thrOugh ur mInd thaT's whY u KEep rememberIng hEr namE. PerHaps I dIdn't caUses anY impaCt in uR liFe. No One to bLame bUt mYself.
I dOn mInd tO takE caRe of yOu. I dOn mInd to baTh, to fEed, tO hOld yOu (: sO u mUst take gOod cAre Of urseLf. (: sOme thing haPpen fOr sOme reasOn if we puLl thrOugh thIs tgT u wiLl be strOngEr. No maTter what haPpened, u havE me. For nOw I knOw I wOn't leavE u unlesS u dOn love me anymOre. SometimEs I hOpe thAt I wIll faLl anD knoCk my heaD so thAt I wiLl fOrget abOut u calling her nAme when I'm riGht besiDe u. I'm reaLly tirEd! I dOn waNt to be emO >.< can sOmeOne taKe emO away frOm me..

No comments: