Monday, November 23, 2009

my lOve.

23:16PM 23nOvember2009

from ytd 9plus aM till nOw, i Only slEep for less thAn twO hOurs!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THAT HE WILL BE FINE? I AM GOING TO COLLAPSED I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I AM TIRED!
whenever i stepped into his ward, my heart beat will become faster and when i stepped into his room, my tears just cant stop..it just keep on flowing..=(
i can't accept the fact. PLEASE!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS AREN'T HAPPENING TO ME!
when i talk to him, i have no idea whether he recognise me or not. then he will reply some other stuff. he is very very very PAIN now. it hUrts to see hIm thIs way. really hope that he will be fine.no matter what happened to him in the future, i will be there for him. (: reaLLy mIss heaRing u saYing hOw mUch you miss me.i havE so mUch tO teLl u.
oN SATuRDAy nIte, we havE GoT LoTs OF Fun bUt.....WHY?
JuSt gg to upLoad sOme pHotos fOr u gUys to see..




photo taken by him on the rooftopof orchard central (:

Us (: Part of YoU WIll bE pArt of mE (: SMiLinG WiThoUT TEetHS

smIlinG wIth tEeths (x


he tOok thIs phOto On rOoftop!

we went to eat this On saT 21nOvember2009

please dOnt lEave me alOne, im fEeling sO cOld wIthOut ur hUgg!

No comments: