Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ImIssyou..=(

25nOvemBer2009 9.40 am
NormaLly On mOrning whEn I waKe uP, the fIrst I wiLl dO is lOok at my PhOne cOs I knOw he gOt MSG mE. bUt.....=(
imIss hIm teLling me hOw mUch hE miSses me anD I sO mUch waNted to huG hIm anD teLl hIm ImiSs hIm sO mUch.
ImIss hIm whIspherIng in my eaR teLling me that, "ilOveyOu".
ImiSs him teLling mE, "baby yOu gOt pIGgy snOre!". I wiLl snOre whEn theRe is obStrUction wIth my aIrway! >.<
imiss hIm teLling me that, "my baby waLk like pEngUin and baby iS so cUte!". Anw he lOve pengUin alot!!! (: fastEr recOver thEn I bRing yOu to zoo anD sIt at the pEngUin sectIon fOr hours!! (X anD mY lOve is cUter!
Imiss hIm huggInG me in his arM wHen we slEep! AnD I rEmembeRed he huGg me frOm nIte tIll I wake up the nExt mOrning! He is the fIrst gUy thAt reaLly hUg me to slEep wiThouT leTting gO.
Imiss yOu bY my sIde chEering me up!! AnD taLking laMe lamE stuff tO me bUt I nEver faIl to lauGh!
I'm missing u sO mUch! FastEr wake uP anD tell me u mIss me alOt!!! (: MAUCK! My One anD Only lOve.

No comments: