Sunday, November 29, 2009

29nOvembEr2009 11:18Am

tOday sUppOse to wOrk bUt I dIdn't gO cOs I dOn have mOod. =( thEn tml is mY firSt paPer bUt I havEn't stUdy yEt. Cos mY brAin is nOt wOrking! >.< whAt's iN my mInd nOw is yOu. All abOut u =(
AfTer the accIdent, I reAlize the iMpoRtanT of u In my liFe. U wOn't kNow hOw mUch tEars I have shEd whEn sOmethinG haPpened to u. I have beeN tryIng haRd to be therE for yOu sO thaT u wOnt think sO mUch.
BUt nOw.. I nO lOngEr havE idEa hOw mUch yOu neEd me in yOur liFe. U wOn't knOw hOw hUrtfUl iT is whEn u cAn't even rmb u tAlk to me, cAn't evEn rmb thaT u tOld me thAt u mIsses me, u caN't even rmb thaT I dId vIsit u bUt u dId rmb that the sunflOwer anD baLloon is sHe gaVe yOu. WhY? PerhAps I shOuLd leaVe aftEr u recOver thEnnu can gO afTer hEr. Its nOt about u bEing a bastArd or whaT.. WheneVer u told me, I caN't rmb anD I dOn know, I fEel like cRying.. SometImes I wAs wonderinG, whY I'm nOt behInd hIm whEn he mEt with accident sO that I wOn't be cryIng so mUch nOw.. If I reaLly mEt wIth an acCident, I wanTed to forgEt..forGet whAtever that makes me saD =( I cAn't takE it anymOre.

No comments: