Friday, May 22, 2009

Whatever that u looked forward today turned out to be disappointment. The fred perry shoes that u want don have my size an this time round is the first time that I saw something like. Den wanted to get Agnes b necklaces but don know how to match with the clothing so en up never buy! :( anw, agnes b is having ten percent discount right now! Get it now (:
Nursing research critique is due on coming Monday but I haven't even started cos don really know how I do! =(
my practical exam is on Thursday but I totally don know how! =( so most slightly I will fail!
My pharmacology tutorial worksheet is due on Monday too but haven't do yet! There is really alot to do! =(
Can someone feel how helpless I'm right now?
I cry till my eyes is red and swollen >.< I can't breath now my nose is totally blocked! Oh gosh!
Spent the whole day outside but I was moody the whole day and tis is really not what I want!
It's just so unfair that someone is borned with looks, body, talent and money. Cos they simply have nothing to worry abt!
Wad about me? I have to work to earn for my own school fees and allowance. I can't have what I want! I'm not smart too! And my family is so.... I feel like giving up everythin =( nobody can understand how I feel!

No comments: