Wednesday, May 6, 2009

tOday im sOooo shaGged!


see! this friend of mine always fall asleep in school but he is smart! (: he is allergy to..
COOKIES!
life sucks to be me! =(
finally i managed to get some stuff organised! today, my lesson is from 8-6pm. and i was late so i cab to sch again! there goes my money =( today brought the wrong lecture note la =.=" stupid right? then my classmates all falling sick except me (: my immune is strong but i don mind to have MC break too! *TAKE CARE PEEPS* simply because sch is so boring and lifeless.
i feel like crying! im a cry baby but cant blame me also cos my tear duct too active! haha xD
today ate subway again for dinner lo! getting sick of it already >.<"
and then went to play badminton with tian poh, sis and elin (= today quite lazy to run! den intending to skip tml lesson im sooo tired i need rest!
guess what just now went to view my friend's blog and she and her boyfriend tgt for nearly three year but the guy is still very sweet to my friend lo *envy!* haha xD
got to end here already!
goodnight (:

No comments: