Monday, May 18, 2009

What the hell?

Today I cab to school again cos I'm late and it's not because I'm loaded. I rushed to school then realized I never bring lecture notes! Omg! What's wrong with me? Or perhaps can someone give me a good reason that can motivate me to go school. Ytd trying to finish my pharmacology but I failed. But at least I have completed part of it (: hmmm. Today gg chomp chomp to eat with sister and friends. I definitely will feel guilty after eating :( it so fattening lo!
I'm feeling very tired (physically+mentally). Imtendin to get Agnes b stuff for myself but don know worth it or not >.< I need some MC break! Oh ya! From today till wed I wanted to go chalet and it's located at some "wu lu" place I also don know how to go =( wonder if my darling is gg or not. Anw, the chalet is organized by m1 staff (: my collleagues!
Can someone give me a reason to smile too?

No comments: