Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tireD!

[c=#A231B9]
Oops so sorry to post ur photo here >.< tis guy is my in Charge and he went to west mall to find me on sun. he is so irritatinG la! kEep wanting to take my phoTo!!

13 jan'09
quite some time nv blog cos im busy? or perhaps im lazy! Last weekend worked at WestMall sinGtel shOp. quiTe sCary when i set my first step intO the shOp but thanks god my sis also working at the same lOcation with me (: got this staff working at Westmall siNgtel shOp have got veri big eyes, sO cUte!! he look like the bedtimes story guniea pig (x

i seemed to become lazier to go school. I didnt attend lesson last fri and ytd but good news is last fri lesson is being cancelled! woo.. >.<
so fast new year is arD the corner but yet my new years clothes havent buy finish. hopefully tml have got pay then can go shopping but frankly speaking im damn broke!!!
this weekend i was told by bryan that i have to work at West Mall >.< sOrry my dear cant join u for reunion dinner )= im sorry!
u taught me how to love but not how to stop!
recently have becoming more and more forgetful >.<>.<
think im ending here le ba (= goodnight! don catch a cold!!

No comments: