Sunday, January 25, 2009


ppls is this cUte..? this is in the japan noodle package! (: sO cUte lo!!
guess i will only update my blOg onCe a week ba cos veri lazy >.< and my blog also not known to my friends. XD
yesterday i felt so sad >.< i cried..
feeling so tired! so fast lah! today is new year eve already >.< my grandma come to my house to stay tilled second day of new year. at times, she will be quite naggy but its okay ba cos i miss her! (= happy to c her recovering slowly from the fall that time. she is able to walk with walking stick (x a four leggy walking stick forgotten wad's the name for it alr!
Omg! so exam and tests are coming, guess i gg to fall sick soon! normally exam period i will fall sick de >.<
3thfeb: aAp practical
4th feb: nSl theory tEst
then following week is hanDs-On practical for nsl >.< so scAry!!!
after that is my exam in order to proceed to year2.
that day got one guy ran toward my classmates asking, "Are u justin? Can i have ur number and... ". daMn cuTe la! after that i kept teasing my friend (=
working at Singtel is so troublesome hopefully i will be able to claim my cOm )=
i need a new phOne!! >.<
anw. today when i working, one of the guy colleague hold my hand lo! oMg! damn shOcked. den i let gO.. im sO tired.. really wish to get rid of my black eyes!!
got to end here.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR (:

No comments: