Friday, January 16, 2009

erm..

16012009
Everyone is looking forward to today because tml is sat so they can finally rest. But wad about me? whether it is a weekday or weekend, everyday seems the same to me ><. every weekend have to work and it had already been a normal routine for me since the age of 14.
recently, i realised i become more moody because of..? because my life is so imperfect that i cant take it anymore. But hOwever no one is perfect in this world. tOday just simply feel like crying but i can't! its kind of bad luck that today during lecture i sitted on a spoil chair but thanks god nothing happened (=
just now when i was on my way home, i saw jiahaO. quite shOcking! he confessed to me >.< oMg!!! tml working at the same location again which is WestMall. hopefully tml my sales will be better (x tobe continued..

No comments: