Wednesday, December 31, 2008

sO tIred >.<

31deCembEr2008 12:45am
my blogs seems veri boring cos i don like to take photo! d:
today im feelng so exhausted >.<>
today went for training that last around 2hours and my brain cells are working real hard to absorb all the impt information (x hee :p
went to town after the training. but the first thing that we do when we reach there is EAT! althou im not hungry but my sis was veri hungry >.<
just realised i havent domy very impt assignment that due on 5th jan.ikept forgetting! can some kind hearted soul remind mi..?
year2008 is ending and hopefully year 2009 will be better! (:

my aim for year2009
1) to get good results for my exam GPA <3.1>
2) PAMPER myself more! if someone can pamper me then it will be the BEST! =p
currently only got 2 =p

tml i intend to try to cook something but not sure whether it will taste nice or not >.<>
hee =p very long nv go count down >.<>
goodnite peeps! (= rmb to hold blanket tight!!

No comments: