Wednesday, December 10, 2008

eM, ABoUt thE stanDard ChartereD raCe (=

this photo was taking on 07122008



thE girl on the left sidewith spects is mE!
thE Cute gIrl On the right is my best buD =P

because of the standard chartered race on 08122008, we have to reach school at 9pm on 07122008.
*i did not participant in the race but i was the standard chartered first aid volunteer (:
we set off from school at around 2am then reach there at 3plus due to the road block and the uncle also blur blur.
my station is at br7 which is at the bus stop. at that point of time i was delighted because there is shelter. (=

my team have got 2 girl and 2 guy, including me.
after we settle down, in a nick of time, my team mates all fall asleep, so fast!
then, i don't know what to do but it seems like the mosquitos were having buffet >.< hee =p
cant wait for the race to start! hee =p if i not wrong, the race started at 5.30am..? suddenly, my team mates auto wake up (x den we start betting on wad time the first running will reach our side. anw, my station is located at 37km.
our eyes were wide open while waiting for the first runner to arrived. and guess what the first runner is a guy from african and he took 1hr57min to reach. very incredible right (: hee =p
even since the race started,we have been standing under the scrotching hot sun.
the race end at around 2plus i think den meet my friend to go bugis to eat ice cream (= so happy! hee d: i sun burn lo!

hmmm, there will be this marathon call adidas sundown marathon 2009 coming up den my friend and i may be joining the 10km marathon (= hee =p
goodnight peeps!


No comments: