Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Relying vs indepenDent

11.30pm 30june2010

am I relying too much on u? Tell me?
You always come and fetch me and I definitely appreciate it and of course I'm happy about it. Perhaps fetching me from work makes me rely on u more. It makes me want u by my side more!
The more I fall deeper, the more I care an the more I bother. Cos i'm scare of losing! =(
u told me that u are gg for someone's birthday celebration althou u are not close with her. But it's not u. U are someone who don't do such things? Perhaps u changed? I know u definitely enjoyed the accompany of ur friends. Or perhaps we are meeting up too often and u started to feel it's nothing special.
This is life. Perhaps I should be like my friend and just meet up once a week then perhaps u will start to realized or think whether do u still need me in your life.
I'm not perfect but I'm trying to change but u can't see it. Cos the same old blame is always there. Cos I was once that way..

No comments: