Friday, May 28, 2010

28mAy'2010 1:40pm

Finally, my interview for my wpd Is over! (: but I know I didn't do well cos I was out if point! (X
And Monday is my practical exam! OmG. WondEr if I cAn ScOre or not. =(
If u Ask me if I'm fine? I will tEll u. I gUess so? Cos my lIve is consistenCe. A fEw Day of nOrmal of happy Day + sOme Arguement anD UnhaPpiness. I'm tiRed. =( gg thrU all thOse Days jUst seems unfOrgEtable. I dOn wAnt thOse mEmories. U arE innOcent, sO am I. I'm not the bEst, I'm nOt gOod enOugh coS my Ear chOoses WorDs thAt shE wanna hEar. If unwanTed anD mEan wOrds is a "No No" to hEr. Cos it hUrts. I always RejEct u anD dOn wanT u nOt becAuse I dOn lOve u iT's becAuse I thInk u will be hAppIer wiTh someOne else, wiTh sOmeone who diDn't gO thrU all thOse stUff, with sOmeOne who knOw u the waY u aRe nOw. SOon, u wiLl mEet more Ppl, mayBe ppl whO will whO will bRing u lOng tErm of happiness, lauGhter anD joY. Even if I cAn't bEar to lEt u gO, I will lEt gO. I'm reAaly tIred sO do u cos we dOn undErstand eacH other.

Anw we havE made oReo cheeseCake last weEkenD I think! It's nIce. IT's a sUccess! (: I Went interview fOr nokia anD I gOtten thE jOb. Should I Feel hAppy? I'm scAred thAt I cAn't cOpe with my stuDies. #.#
And Im dOing nothing nOw, I'm aLl alOne.

No comments: