Friday, April 9, 2010

im baCk to BLoG (:
I FAll sIck anD fEver FoR 4 DAYS! MY DoC AT First thOt that iTs denGue! bUt im finE NoW.
at fIrst wanTed to UplOad sOme pHoto bUt CAnnOt! =( nvM thEn nExt tIme!
anW, mY BaBy cAn waLk alReadY (: (: SoO HApPy fOr hIm.
thE daY b4 yTd, we weNt fOr mOvie + sUshi bUffet trIp at cAuseway pOint. hee =p havE gOt aN enjOyaBle daY we waTch clAsh Of tItans In 3D. hee (:
rEcenTly i wENt fOr sOme reSearCh thIngGy thEn Have gOt exTra incOme bUt sEemS likE finIshIng sOon cOs i Gg rebOnd my hAir! hAppy lOr!
sOoN SCh gG To REopen aNd i WiLL be yEar 3! daMn fASt =( im scAred thAT i Cant cAtch uP im scARed thAt i cANt dO weLl! >.< im sCare of sO mani sTuff!!!!! i scAre thAt my bABy......
hMmm, im lOoking fOrward to gO watCh mOvie wiTh baby On wweD HoPEFully by thEn my cOugh recOver anD IT WIll Be my trEat On that dAy (:
reCently the weAther is freakIng hOt =( cAnnot takE IT!!!!!
Gt tO enD herE (:

P.S. MY LIFE CONSIST OF U AND ME ("v")

No comments: