Monday, March 22, 2010

22thmarch2010 8:45pm
hey (: Never bEen bloGging cOs of my attachment! Thot like poSting at IMH can slaCk abIt bUt I wAs wrOng. The fiRst day I'm already sTress likE hell =( jUSt 4mORe days to gO!
AttacHment cAuses pImples OutbreAk and alSo my eyEs baG is likE bIgger than mY eyEs! =.= WTH.
Anw I dIdn't do weLl fOr exAm tOo anD yEar tHree tImetAble likE shIt >.< OMG! lEssOn alMost aLl enDin at 6pm =(
reALly hOpe that I can sCored 3.5 fOr my yEar three GPA bUt seeMs impOssible cOs nOw onLy 2.8 #.#
anD lasT saT wenT to waTch mOvie -> how tO trAin a dragOn 3D. Ilove TOOTHLESS (X suPer cUte de.
I alSo went tO taKe bLood tEst anD mY hB is stIll lOw aNd lymPhacytes is slIghtly highEr. NoW On suPplement aNd doC wiLl revIew agAin afTer 3 mOnths (: I wiLl be fIne!
WiLl updaTe agaIn afTer my attAchment (: gOodnIte.
Lots Of lOve ("v") B...!

No comments: