Monday, January 2, 2012

How Spent Those Special Days In my Life! (:

Christmas'2011
I had a Lonely Christmas This Year Cos My Beloved Is Not By My Side! :(
As Usual, Working On Eve and Christmas Itself! Kinda Sad But Ended Up, My Friend Brought me To Town For a Walk, Eat Beancurd at Yishun and Head Home. Then, i Felt Much Better :D

Awesome New Year Eve'2011
Fly To BKK Immediately After My Night Shift With My Cute Litt Boy! <3

                                                               On the Way to BKK!
Day1- Went to Near By And Platunium Mall!

                                         We travelled around using this Vehicle Or by Feet! (:

I think the engine of this vehicle is in between my legs! Its Damn Hot when i Lean my legs on it! Think my Legs too Short, Couldn't Open Bigger! -.- Well, Normally for them to Drive u around will be around 100-200baht! But Can Bargain Abit! (:

Day2- Siam Paragon ( Underwater World ), Central World, MBK and Chinatown

                                                        Feeding time for penguin
Guess what! My baby Damn Cute! Knowing that There will be a feeding session for penguin at 1230hrs then become very excited! Then insisted to go! When i Say, Don't Want then he Become so Disappointed But Ended Up.. We Went!

                                     Admission for Package is 1100baht, Non Package is 900baht
                                                 Whileworth Trip thou its Quite Costly!




 
                              Christmas theme for Central World is Teddy Bear! Damn Cute! (:

Lazy to Upload Rest Of the photo already cos Its time to sleep! i Simply enjoyed my trip Despite of litt arguements but its still a fruitful trip. Able to spent all these Special Day with Loves One Is a Bonus! :)

                                                       Happy New Year To All




1 comment:

Baby said...

LIKE! =DD