Tuesday, December 14, 2010

13/232010 11.52am

quoted from someone's blog!


"This is what I really feel now and towards you. (For his girlfriend)

Deep in my heart,
I miss you time to time because you’re always running on my mind.
I hold on tighter to you every moment that passes by because I don’t want to lose you.
I love till my last breathe because you’re my only one in my heart.
I need you in my life because you make me the best of the best.
I hug you because I want you to feel my love and warmth.
I kiss you because I want us to exchange affections and love.
I think of you because you’re my sweetest addiction.
I see your smile, it makes me smile because I know I made you happy.
I see your frown, it makes me worry because I’m afraid I’m the reason that made you upset.

Your love is my drug,
the drug that keeps me going.

I love You!

I hope you feel of how much I feel towards you because I want you to know what I want to express to you from the bottom of my passionate loving heart. ♥ "




No comments: