Tuesday, September 28, 2010

260910 - billyBomber dinner!





its my frist time and his first time eating at billybomber and the first time eating the "BOO BOO" CAKE! last time used to buy it for someone else but don get to eat it. =( haha! the cake is nice cos it is soft and smooth. MUST TRY IF U NEVER EAT BEFORE!

well, im having attachment now at raffles hospital and the nurses there are soooo PRETTY! haha =D those patient are so fortunate (X
I REALLY HOPE THAT MY ATTACHMENT WILL END FASTER! left three more week of attachment to my 2 weeks of holiday! WOO HOO! (:
And my weekends are so important now! haha! =D

P.S. Sometimes i wish that im not who i am, sometimes i wish that im emotionless and sometimes i wish that i can dont care so much and things will be easier for me!

No comments: